Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does Anyone's House Really Look Like This?

It appears that a toy store came in and vomited toys everywhere.

We start with Ponyville in one corner of the dining room. No kidding the toy bin is literally right next to this.
Then of course we have Littlest Pet Shop of Horrors all over my fireplace.

The doctor kit that I step on every time I walk into the living room.

Anytime I ask that they take a few minutes to clean up, the response is "we're playing with that".

I will give them credit though, they were actually playing with the Barbies. I am not kidding they ask for a new Barbie at every birthday and Christmas. I also think they have pro-created.

I know it looks like a mess to most, but really, and I mean really, I am going to miss this in a few years.

2 comments:

  1. My house looks EXACTLY like that! Kanin does the same thing. I will walk into the kitchen and there will be Star Wars and Army guys everywhere on the kitchen table while he is upstairs in the playroom watchin TV. I'll tell him to come put up his toys and he throws a fit and says, "But, I'm playing with those guys." Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i try to tell myself i'll miss it, too. we also have legos & hot wheels to add to the mix. actually, our messes are mostly hot wheels, legos & little people right now. it's funny that when you're in this stage of life this is how it is! glad i'm not the only one!:)

    ReplyDelete