Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Day in Amy's Brain

Have you ever wondered what goes on in your child's head? I am always wondering this about Amy. Take this conversation that we had in the car today, it is a completely typical conversation with her.

Amy: When we were still in school, my friend Carter took a vacation.
Me: he did? (Me thinking a weekend in Chicago)
Amy: He brought pictures to school to show us.
Me: what did he bring pictures of?
Amy: well I don't remember all of them, but one was a picture of a really big cactus.

WHAT? Why are there cacti in Illinois? Did she mean a different state? Or did she completely make this up?

Once again I am left dumbfounded by a conversation with her. Amy is probably the one person that can end a conversation with me not having a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment