Friday, May 28, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

The month of May was an extremely busy one for us. I am going to try to get caught up with this blog over the next few days. I'll just give you a quick run down of all the things that we finished out.


*Amy and I finished BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) for the year. I will go back in September, but it will be by myself since both of the girls will be in school. I am also going back as a Children's Teaching Leader. So, I had to start my training for that at the conclusion of this year. It is an awesome Bible study, in case you are looking for a study that will give you in depth and personal applications straight out of the Bible. Next year, we are studying the book of Isaiah.


*For Mother's day, we went to the Botanical Garden. It was a fun day and I got some cute pictures of the girls. I will post more about that day later.

*Amy's birthday came and went, as did her birthday party, and a visit from Grandma and Grandpa.

*Amber graduated from Kindergarten, and Amy from Preschool.

*Dave had a birthday and wow...we are already at the end of May.
(Just FYI, both birthdays, both graduations, and about 100 other things all happened in the last week.)

1 comment: