Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Club

Amber's little friend Kelsey came over after school one day last week. They are very sweet, because they allow Amy to play with them. Last week, they were downstairs in the playroom. I of course check on them periodically, but they were quiet and not getting into anything, just busy playing. When it was almost time for Kelsey to go home, I came down to this on the playroom door.

I also found a document opened in Microsoft Word on the old computer that says:

amber

amy

kelsey

314 art (apparently that is the room number where the club meets)


They each had a little piece of construction paper with their names on it, which is apparently the membership card.


I think I found this so funny, because my sister and I, along with my cousin were always making clubs. They usually involved spying on the neighbors, or bike riding tricks or something crazy. I don't remember us being this young though. I told Amber about my clubs tonight (maybe a mistake). She said their club was: a spying and sneaking club. I guess as long as I keep them locked in the basement, they can't do too much damage.

1 comment:

  1. This must be the big thing at this age. Kanin and my niece and nephew have some club where they go on missions and have handshakes and all of that stuff.

    I used to play school at that age.

    ReplyDelete