Friday, March 12, 2010

Reading

I LOVE Reading. I read every night before I go to bed. It doesn't matter what it is...fiction, non-fiction, self-help, mysteries, chick-lit, Christian fiction, you name it I will read it. Right now I have been stuck on Francine Rivers, she is a christian fiction writer, and her stories are so pure and life applicable.

Dave likes to read his magazines and the newspaper, but he doesn't really read books. I am hoping that my love for reading is passed onto the girls. Amber started reading when she was 3. She is an awesome reader. She reads for 20 minutes each night as a part of her homework from school, and sometimes even more. On this particular night she was reading to Amy while Dave and I got our showers. (Amy really was paying attention, until I go the camera out.) I LOVE how snuggled up they are and that Amber would read whatever Amy chose. Such a sweet big sister.

(Sorry about the blurry pictures. I am clueless when it comes to my camera. )

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It is so sweet. I wish my sister and I would have been that close when we were little.

    ReplyDelete