Monday, November 23, 2009

Ain't No Mountain High Enough



AHHH! You can imagine that this was not my idea...including getting out the air mattress in the first place. We have for the past two weekends had "movie nights" on Saturday night. We get out the air mattress and load all kinds of blankets on top and then the girls and I climb in and we watch a movie of their choice. I usually nap, but that is beside the point. As with anything at my house, the air mattress was still out on Sunday afternoon when Dave decided he would make it a mountain by getting on all fours and letting the girls climb up. This obviously got old quick, so he propped it against the couch...when all of the following broke out...

2 comments:

  1. How much fun is that? I wish that I could be that laid back. I know that there are times that I am way too uptight and I just need to chill out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh but they had so much fun!:) see aren't you glad you took a picture & blogged it?:) that is a great idea to get that out for movie fun...except for child #3 who doesn't enjoy TV just yet dang it!

    ReplyDelete