Saturday, November 28, 2009

UGH! Christmas Pictures...

One of the only things I dread at this time of year is getting a picture of my girls for our Christmas Card. I wish I could say it was easy every year, but it is most definitely not. One year we even resorted to "photoshopping" two pictures together. I know that is totally cheating, but at some point you just have to give up. I wonder why both girls cannot smile at the same time for ONE picture. It would be so much easier on everyone. In light of my attempt at the "perfect" picture, I thought I'd share a few attempts from Christmas past.
Amber, 2 years old, Amy 7 months.
Amy, 19 months, Amber, 3 years
One of my favorites...insisting on being in a laundry basket.
Really...really...
I am hoping for an easier time this year! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. awww look at the cute babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. good luck this year...same story over here.:) i love that you documented years past.

    ReplyDelete