Friday, November 20, 2009

It's the Start of Something New

I am really trying to figure out why I am starting a blog. I must say that I LOVE to read the blogs of others, so maybe I think someone might be as interested in my life as I am of theirs. What does that say about me...am I really that nosy? I have been addicted to my cousin Carrie's blog for probably almost a year. She is an excellent writer, and I LOVE reading stories about her 3 beautiful children. I often think, "I could do that", I have cute kids, and I love to talk. I am sure my writing will probably not be nearly as good as hers, but hopefully for those who know me, you will be able to hear my fast-talking, loud, VERY detailed storytelling voice coming through my blogs. So today, two of my facebook friends "advertised" their blogs and it got me thinking. Should I, or shouldn't I??? Of course they egged me on, because I don't get to talk to them very often in person, so they don't have to hear my stories...HA! Maybe they really miss that. So I decided to give it a shot. Maybe it will give Dave a break from hearing me talk as well.

2 comments:

  1. So excited that you took the plunge! Looking forward toy hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YOU GO FOR IT! Blogs are SO MUCH FUN & you're too generous with your comments of mine. I mostly love the blog b/c I have a family history, you know? You can get it printed up in a book eventually which I think is the coolest way to preserve so many memories. I have friends who do flasbacks & scan in old pictures just to get it documents. I mean how cool is that? So YES I'll be nosy & check on yours!!! Good luck & ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete